Tour Code AS2G01
Explore Khao Yai National Park - Haew Narok Waterfall - Ox Cart Ride - Elephant Riding - Authentic Cooking and Market Tour
What You'll Do:
- Discover the local morning market
- Experience an ox cart ride in the countryside
- Enjoy a 30-minute elephant ride through the jungle
- Hike to Haew Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park
- Stop at KM. 30 to enjoy the scenery of Khao Yai National Park
- Explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor an authentic lunch at a renowned Thai-style wooden home
- Learn how to prepare 5 classic dishes, such as "tom yum" and "pad thai"
Leave Bangkok for a full-day trip into the jungle. Ride oxen, enjoy a freshly-cooked Thai lunch, visit a national park and enjoy an elephant ride for an all-round incredible experience.
- National Park entrance fees
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- A 20-minute ox cart ride in the countryside
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Passengers' insurance and travel planning service
- Transportation by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car
- A 30-minute elephant ride through the jungle and creek
- Complimentary water and refreshing towels excluding soft drinks
- Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season will be provided
- 3-hour version of a popular Thai cooking class including a Thai market tour
- An authentic Thai lunch at a renowned Thai style wooden home and Thai cooking class:
5 dishes available to learn: (vegetarian dishes are available upon request)
1. Green papaya salad (Som Tam)
2. Stir-fried rice noodles (Pad Thai)
3. Stir-fried Chinese morning glory (Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng)
4. Spicy prawn soup, lemongrass and galangal (Tom Yum Goong)
5. A classic plate of easy and authentic Thai basil chicken recipe (Pad Kra Pao Gai)
What's not included:
- Other services
- All optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
What to remember:
- Swimming is not permitted
- Please bring sun protection as needed.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Comfortable clothing and good walking shoes are recommended.
- A vegetarian option is available if requested at the time of booking
- Private 1 - 9 Adults, A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports), for the insurance policy.
- Please inform the tour operator if your customers have any dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.