Tour Code AS2G09 Khao Yai Winery - Vineyard Tours & Animal Lover
Tour Code AS2G09
KhaoYai Winery - Vineyard Tours & Animal Lover with Horse Farm from Bangkok
What You'll Do:
- Enjoy authentic Thai dishes at the local restaurant for lunch
- Savor 4 different Thai wines during the tasting (100% grape juice is available for the children)
- Marvel at the beautiful landscape of the vineyard and learn more about the winery during the tour
- Get close to the animals at the horse farm to pet and feed them and experience a 20 minute horseback ride
Enjoy a memorable day experiencing the winery and the fantastic view over the vineyards, tasting some of the local wines before exploring the horse farm with fun activities such as horseback riding and feeding the animals.
Take advantage of the day with an early morning pick-up at 06:30 from central hotels in Bangkok and depart for the approximately 3-hour ride to the PB Valley Khao Yai Winery, one of the finest wineries in Thailand, located at the edge of the KhaoYai National Park. Benefit from the tram available at the valley taking you on a comfortable tour around the vast property of around 1,000 acres of vineyard and plantation, while you enjoy the view and learn about wine production and try some of the more famous wines.
A highlight of the winery will naturally be the unique wine tasting tour, where four different wines will be served. This tour will last approximately 75 minutes, during which you will discover the wine production center, do some wine tasting and visit the little museum displaying the history of PB Valley. The tour will also include time for a walk along the fruit orchards and flower gardens before you continue to the local restaurant to be served authentic Thai dishes with bottled water for lunch. Afterwards, proceed to the horse farm, located close by in the Pak Chong district, where you can admire horses from various breeds and sizes.
Experience life amidst nature and enjoy the farm’s activities in the afternoon, perfect for you and your children from 2 to 12 years of age. Collect eggs from the coop of over 400 free-range hens and put them into a basket, feed the farm animals and learn how to ride and groom horses/ponies. Horse riding for beginners is a fun and exciting experience you can have in a 20 minute lesson. Please wear full-length jeans covering your ankles and sneakers or better riding boots with heels for this activity. Helmets will be provided. Once you have completed your horse ride, the transfer to central Bangkok hotels will bring you back, arriving at around 18:30.
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Complimentary water and refreshing towels
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Passenger insurance and travel planning service
- Entrance fees (Horse farm and PB Valley Khao Yai Winery)
- Transportation by comfortable minivan, car or other vehicle
- Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water excluded soft drinks
- Winery and vineyard tour with 4 Thai wine tasting for Adult, 100% grape juice for children and presentations
- Activity and feeding fees at Horse Farm per person
1. Helmets will be provided
2. A bottle of milk for feeding goats
3. Wash and Groom Ponies/Horses
4. A 20 minutes for horse riding lessons
5. Carrots in a basket for feeding the rabbits
6. Collecting Free-Ranges Eggs and you can bring back 4 eggs.
What's not Included:
- Other services
- All optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
What to remember:
- Please bring sun protection as needed.
- Wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes.
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- A vegetarian option is available if requested at the time of booking.
- Private 1 - 9 Adults, A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Participants cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while on horseback.
- Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports) for the insurance policy.
- Full-length jeans covering your ankles are essential. If they are the only shoes available then sneakers are permitted, though riding boots with heels are preferable.