Tour Code AS2G10
Khao Yai National Park - Haew Suwat Waterfall - Jungle Hiking to KM 33 Nong Pak Chi
What You'll Do:
- Enjoy authentic Thai dishes at the local restaurant for lunch
- Explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn all about the area at the Khao Yai National Park Visitor Centre
- Stop at to enjoy the scenery of Khao Yai National Park at KM. 30 Viewpoint
- Take a hike to Haew Suwat Waterfall, a stunning waterfall which was made famous in the film 'The Beach‘.
- Three-kilometer trail leads to The Nong Pak Chi Observation Tower and takes you past some massive trees.
Enjoy a fun day trip from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend a full day trekking, exploring and learning about the fascinating jungle. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pick-up from downtown Bangkok at 6:30 a.m. and journey to Khao Yai National Park which is The UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The first stop is at KM. 30 view point at Thanarat Road. At this area, you will be able to capture the scenery of the Northern part of Khao Yai National Park which is expected to be very broad and beautiful.
Afterward, Next to KM. 33 which is known as Nong Park Chi to the locals. You will walk around 2 hours with an easy 3-km trail heads to the Nong Pak Chi Wildlife Observation Tower and spot many species of wildlife animals. There is a salt lick close to the tower to attract wildlife to the area, along with a lake, open grassland and forest. The trail is good for impressive big trees and wildlife.
At lunch time, you will be served a Thai lunch menu together with seasonal fruits and bottled water at a local restaurant. Then, make a visit at Khao Yai National Park Visitor Centre. It's located at the park headquarters, provides a useful starting point for visitors. It contains information and interpretive facilities to entrance visitor's appreciation of the park. The visitor center also includes exhibits on the natural environment and wildlife of Khao Yai and has information about day hiking trails.
We continue to visit a splendid Haew Suwat Waterfall as your last stop which contains plenty of shady tree spots to sit under and many large rocks to lie down and relax. This is where you can revel in glory of nature looking at the lush streams of water gushing down. Peace in nature listening to the falls. The only downside is that swimming is not allowed here. This stunning waterfall was made famous in the film 'The Beach'. The jump scene from this movie starred by Leonardo Dicaprio.
After a fun trekking day out, you will be transferred back to Bangkok safely at 15:00 and arrive there approximately by 18:30.
- National park entrance fees
- A park ranger guide to hiking KM 33
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Passenger insurance and travel planning service
- Transportation by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car
- Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water excluded soft drinks
- Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season will be provided
- Complimentary 2 Bottled water and 2 refreshing towels (Per Person) excluding soft drinks
What's not Included:
- Other services
- All optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
What to remember:
- Swimming is not permitted
- Please bring sun protection as needed
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Children should be minimum 9 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A vegetarian option is available if requested at the time of booking
- Private 1 - 9 Adults, A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any dietary restrictions and allergies
- Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports) for the insurance policy
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Blouses, T-shirts or polo-shirts, jeans are recommended; wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes. Visitors should avoid shorts, short skirts.