Tour Code AS2G11 Pattaya - Nong Nooch - Floating Market - Silverlake Vineyard - Khao Chi Chan-Big Buddha
Tour Code AS2G11 A Day Trip to Colorful Pattaya
Pattaya: Nong Nooch - Floating Market - Silverlake Vineyard - Khao Chi Chan (Buddha Mountain)
What You'll Do:
- Enjoy wine tasting at Silverlake vineyard and winery tour
- Visit to the Pattaya Floating Market include rowing boat ride
- Explore Khao Chi Chan (Budha mountain) is the home of biggest carved Buddha image in the world
- Visit Nong Nooch tropical garden, the largest botanical garden in South East Asia including International Buffet
Visit Beauty Pattaya on a day trip from Bangkok such as Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Silverlake vineyard & winery tour, Khao Chi Chan & Pattaya Floating Market including International Buffet.
A Day Trip to Colorful Pattaya
07:00: Depart from your hotel in Bangkok to Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden .
09:30: Arrive at Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. With it's amazing variety of plants and photogenic garden settings, the area of more than 500 acres is beautifully landscaped. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is arranged to be seen by bus. The garden contains various sites such as the French Garden, the Cactus Garden & others. The ride takes 30 minutes.
10:30: See a beautiful contemporary Thai cultural performance. This delicate style of dance is alternated with strong aggressive martial arts on a beautiful elaborate stage.
12:00: You are invited to a restaurant and serves an impressive menu with a delicious lunch (International Buffet).
13:00: The Tour continues to visit Silverlake Vineyard. The winery is situated between a lake and the nearby mountains. The lake in the middle of vineyard called silverlake cause it's look like silver.
It is just beside of Khao Chi Chan and they offered free entrance in their gardens area. You will get one complementary bottle of grape juice. Two complementary glasses of wine of your choice: 1 glass of red wind and 1 glass of white wine or rose. You can take photos when the tour make several stops at certain spots.
14:00: Explore Khao Chi Chan (Buddha mountain), it's free and it has the best 360 degree view of Pattaya you will see and take in the locals who come to pray its an amazing culture. Its a place to see and relax and walk in peace in beautiful surrounding very holy great day out for you.
14:45: Continue to Pattaya Floating Market or “Four Regions Floating Market”, the sub-sections of this 100,000 sqm development represent the four major areas of Thailand – the north, northeast, central and south. This representation comes in the form of shops and stalls selling souvenirs, fruits, food, art, handicrafts, postcards and clothing as well as regular cultural shows and demonstrations. It is very enjoyable and non-expensive including with row boat. You have there the chance to ride a boat and go through different shops. You are allowed to ask the rower for a short stop if you may want to buy something to eat or souvenirs along the trip.
16:30: Start heading back to your hotel in Bangkok. You will arrive at your hotel at approximately 19:00.
1 . Silverlake Vineyard
- Tram Ride
- Admission fee
- One complementary bottle of grape juice
- Two complementary glasses of wine of your choice: one glass of red wine and one glass of white wine or rose
2. Pattaya Floating Market
- Admission fee
- Rowing boat ride
3. Khao Chi Chan (Buddha mountain): Free admission fee
4. NongNooch Tropical Botanical Garden
- Admission fee
- Sightseeing Bus
- Lunch (International Buffet)
- VIP Seat for Thai cultural and Elephants show
5. Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
6. Passengers Insurance Travel Planning Service
7. Transportation all tour by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car
8. Hotel pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Bangkok or Pattaya
9. Complimentary 2 Bottled water and 2 refreshing towels (Per Person) excluding soft drinks
What's not included:
- Other services
- All optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
What to remember:
- Please bring sun protection as needed.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Private 1 - 9 Adults, A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Please inform the tour operator if you have any dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Wear comfortable clothing and flip flops, flat sandals or sneakers are recommended.
- Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports), for the insurance policy.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.