Birthday Gifts: Tour Code AS2G04SHBD Provincial Discovery with River Cruise from Bangkok
SKU : Tour Code AS2G04SHBD
Tour Code AS2G04SHBD
Provincial Discovery with River Cruise from Bangkok
Chachoengsao Day Trip with Market and River Cruise including Lunch
River Cruise - Village Life - Wonderful Tour of the Temples
Tours operate every day of the year.
Minimum 2 Adults, Private 1 - 9 Adults/Per Booking (without animals).
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
Children over 3 - 10 years old: 75%.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children rate applies only when sharing with paying 2 Adults or Private 1 - 9 Adults / Per Booking.
What You'll Do:
• Visit Wat Saman Rattanaram
• Discover the Village of Sugar Palm Sap
• Visit Khlong Suan 100 Year old market
• Enjoy a boat tour along the Bang Pakong River
• See the largest giant reclining Ganesha in Thailand
• Discover the must-see attractions of Wat Paknam Jolo
• Explore Wat Po Bangkla and meet Giant Golden-crowned Flying Fox
Enjoy an exciting full-day trip from Bangkok to see the most important temples. Enjoy a boat tour along the Bang Pakong River and have a delicious local lunch in a restaurant.
07:30: Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok and take a journey back through the old time.
09:00: Stop en route at a 100 year old canal side market Talad Khlong Suan, the traditional market on the banks of Prawet Burirom Canal that's being going for more than a century spreading over Samut Prakhan Province and Chachoengsao Province, where you will be impresses with their simple lifestyle. Walking through the market you can see and feel the rural way of life of olden Thailand. Khlong Suan Market offers not only the nostalgic ambience of Thailand’s past, but also charming wooden shop houses selling vintage items and tasty local foods.
10:30: The next stop is to Wat Saman Rattanaram where you can see The Largest Giant Reclining Ganesha in Thailand. It is 16 meters high and 22 meters long. Ganesha is a Hindu deity and has an elephant head and four arms. There are thirty two popular iconographic forms of Ganesha and all of them can be seen around the base of this Reclining Ganesha. This is an interesting mix of Religion. It doesn't like the other temples in Thailand. There're a lot of greatest god of all and a lot of products here such as food, souvenirs, and amulets. Back to the vehicle and get cool bottled water and refreshing towel from your guide to clean-up your sweat.
11:45: Then take a leisure boat trip along Bang Pakong River around Koh Lad. Enjoy the boat slow goes, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere with greenery and riverside life on both sides, observing people on the river bank, an agriculture homeland of Chachoengsao Province. A boat tour on the Bang Pakong River departs from the pier of local restaurant while visitors can admire the nature and views on the river banks, as well as houses in the Thai lifestyle. Interesting and important places that visitors can see along the boat trip.
12:30: You will take lunch a delicious meal will be set up at a local restaurant.
13:15: Continue to Wat Po Bangkla and meet Giant Golden-crowned Flying Fox, Fruit Bat, World's Largest Bat and Endangered. The trees within this peaceful temple are the home for thousands of fruit bats. During the day, they cling upside down off the branches of the trees, but at dark, they wake and leave to search for food.
13:30: Continue to Wat Paknam Jolo. This is believed to be the only temple in Thailand that they have painted gold. When you arrive at the temple is advisable to walk around the golden chapel first as there is so much to see and take in. Don’t forget to go inside as it is just as beautiful on the inside.
14:00: The final stop in Chachoengsao is Muban Namtan Sot, the palm sap village and the sole production source of ready-to-drink palm sap and taste local palm juice in the East.
14:15: Your tour ends with wonderful memories & transfer back to your hotel in Bangkok approximately 17:00.
• Palm juice at The Palm Sap Village
• Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
• Complimentary water and refreshing towels
• Passengers Insurance Travel Planning Service
• Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
• Cruise along the Bang Pakong River around Koh Lad
• Transportation all tour by comfortable mini van, vehicle or car
• Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water excluding soft drinks
What's not included:
• Other services
• All optional tours
• Personal expenses
• Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
What to remember:
• Please bring sun protection as needed.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Private 1 - 9 Adults, A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to tour departure.
• Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports), for the insurance policy.
• Please inform the tour operator if your customers have any dietary restrictions and allergies.
• Shoulders and knees need to be covered Sandals or flip-flops are allowed (polite design please).
• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.