Birthday Gifts: Tour Code AS2G06SHBD Khao Yai National Park - Elephant Feeding
SKU : Tour Code AS2G06SHBD
Tour Code AS2G06SHBD
Khao Yai National Park
Haew Narok Waterfall
Ox Cart Ride - Elephant Feeding
With Authentic Cooking and Market Tour
Tours operate every day of the year:
Minimum 2 Adults
Private 1 - 18 Adults / Per Booking
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
Children over 3 - 10 years old: 75%.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children rate applies only
when sharing with paying 2 Adults
Private 1 - 18 Adults / Per Booking
What You'll Do:
• Experience an ox cart ride in the countryside
• Stop at KM 30 to enjoy the scenery of Khao Yai National Park
• Explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site
• Enjoy a 3-hour Thai cooking class including a Thai market tour
• Take a hike to Haew Narok Waterfall, a top attraction of the park
• Savor an authentic lunch at a renowned Thai-style wooden home
• Learn how to prepare 5 classic dishes, such as "tom yum" and "pad thai"
• Meet and greet a female Asian elephant and feed her fruits or vegetables
06:30: Enjoy a free hotel pick-up from your hotel in Bangkok and head to an authentic, local morning market. This is a 100% 'must visit' in Nakhon Nayok, overflowing with color, enticing fragrances and friendly smiles. Most of the goodies on sale here are fresh and preserved local foods.
09:00: Your guide will teach you how to choose the best sample of each ingredient to create delicious dishes at your cooking class. Your market cooking class will start with a visit guided by your tour guide to the local market to discover and select fresh, seasonal produce for the day's menu.
Learn the secrets of selecting top quality produce from the market which sells all kinds of meat, fish, seafood, vegetables and herbs as well as clothes and shoes. Purchase some seasonal fruits or Thai Desserts (Khanom Wan) as a tasty lunch addition and meet local merchants who you can ask questions.
10:00: Enjoy a relaxing ox cart ride. This has been the traditional form of transport in Thailand for centuries. The ride can be a bit bumpy but a lot of fun. It will give you an idea of how the local population commutes in this beautiful forested region.
10:30: Aprons, chopping boards and chef's knives are all provided as you cook together the famous Thai Cuisine. In this cooking lesson you'll learn the secret recipe of 5 classic Thai dishes such as Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam), Stir-Fried Rice Noodles (Pad Thai), Spicy Prawn Soup, lemongrass and galangal (Tom Yum Goong), Authentic Thai Basil Chicken Recipe (Pad Kra Pao Gai) and Stir Fried Chinese Morning Glory (Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng. Learn the wonders of Thai herbs and spices, which make Thai cuisine popular the world over, in a home-style learning environment.
At the end of this hands-on cooking lesson, enjoy eating a delicious meal with bottled water and fresh fruits or Thai Desserts (Khanom Wan). Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks are available for an extra charge. Leave the local family with a full stomach and unforgettable memories from an amazing experience.
12:00: Afterwards, entering from the main gate on the Prachinburi side, en-route to the park, continue the program with a visit to Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you’ll take a short hike to Haew Narok Waterfall. For a beautiful view of the waterfall, walk 1km from the main road. You'll find a stunning scene which you can admire before taking a safe trail down the cliff.
14:00: The final stop in Khao Yai National Park is KM 30 Viewpoint, on Thanarat Road, where you can enjoy the scenery in the north part of the expansive and beautiful Khao Yai National Park.
14:30: Afterwards, we offers visitors the opportunity to get close to these wonderful animals and to get to know each of the remarkable elephants and gain a special understanding of their daily lives and behaviors. Our guide will give you first useful information's about Thai Elephants and short briefing about the story of Asian Elephants the local way of life.
You can touch, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure time. You serve your elephant its of some bananas and sugar cane, etc. for feeding. You get chance to feed them. It is highlight to your travel in Thailand and absolutely amazing being around these huge animals! After you have met our friendly elephants.
When it’s time to say goodbye to the lovely Elephants at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, you can take some final photos with them to preserve this precious memory.
15:15: Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and return to Bangkok. Your tour ends with wonderful memories with us and transfer back and drop off at your hotel or accommodation in Bangkok approximately 18:30.
• National park entrance fees
• Licensed English-speaking tour guide
• Free water during the Thai cooking class
• A 20-minute ox cart ride in the countryside
• Fruits and vegetables for feeding the elephants
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
• Passenger insurance and travel planning service
• Transportation by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car
• Complimentary water and refreshing towels excluding soft drinks
• Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season will be provided
• 3-hour version of a popular Thai cooking class including a Thai market tour
• An authentic Thai lunch at a renowned Thai style wooden home and Thai cooking class:
5 dishes available to learn: (vegetarian dishes are available upon request)
1. Green papaya salad (Som Tam)
2. Stir-fried rice noodles (Pad Thai)
3. Stir-fried Chinese morning glory (Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng)
4. Spicy prawn soup, lemongrass and galangal (Tom Yum Goong)
5. A classic plate of easy and authentic Thai basil chicken recipe (Pad Kra Pao Gai)
What’s not included:
• Other services
• All optional tours
• Personal expenses
• Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
What to remember:
• Please bring sun protection as needed.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Comfortable clothing and good walking shoes are recommended.
• Private 1 - 9 Adults, A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
• Please provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports), for the insurance policy.
• Please inform the tour operator if your customers have any dietary restrictions and allergies.
• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.